Sunday 20 November 2016

October 28 - November 19, 2016 Happy Birthday to me and my daughter Lily Sue Ellen



Mary Lou and Sue, prepping for another dinner


long time friends came for a visit Cindi and Angel … and yes we are eating again


Cindi, Mike and Lily


this year we had about 33 kiddies come Trick n Treating, but lots of
candy left over … hmmmmm


Happy Birthday to Me … Joe took us out to Yummy Yummy…
a fantastic restaurant, we will be returning for sure


for $20 each you order different dishes until you are full


a farewell dinner with Sue, Clasien, Fran and her friend and Mary Lou


Joe, Lily and I and Diesel the cat


this cutie comes for a visit every now and again, he likes my catnip patch


Lily and I did our Christmas deliveries to our neighbours, Amy and Tom


My car is now in storage, time to head south


Christmas in November, at Lily's home …




Megan opening her Xmas gifts from Joe and I


Mike and Lily doing the same


Lily and I




my  Three Musketeers 


and Happy 27th Birthday to my lovely daughter


No comments:

Post a Comment