Saturday 6 July 2013

July 6, 2013


our anchorage , only one here


Sampsonville, on the morning, a great reflection


entering St. Peters Marina, and at 9 am it is melting temperatures !!!




I did 3 loads go laundry and by the days end of working to get the boat clean, the last load was the towels from
our showers .. make a note if you go swimming in salt water, and dry off on a towel, It never gets dry ... so you always have to wash it in fresh water !!!


I walked to town and did grocery shopping and the Foodland drove me back to the marina, 
too cool ..... ha


I left the skipper scrubbing the boat and then he tackled the dingy, and it really needed the fresh water cleaning !!!


I guess we don't need the duvet any time soon ... I am airing it out ... now were to put it ???


Skipper Joe, turned our dingy, upside down and got her cleaned inside out and backwards, so
to speak ... now we are ready for company !!!  


it was so hot today, it is a wonder that anything got done ....  An 
 older gentlemen  came by and said that "this is the day he has been waiting on since January", you just have to stop and think about it ....  

No comments:

Post a Comment