Monday 24 June 2013

June 24, 2013 Charlottetown PEI


leaving Summerside PEI, heading to Charlottetown, PEI


Confederation Bridge in view


what a magnificent  structure !


thru and the mast did not touch  ..


another 6 hours to go on the water ..


oh ya Joe's clams, had to have the water changed again, two times on our 8 hour trip


this is one of PEI beers ... quite good


coming into Charlottetown, love those red banks


we met the captain of this tour boat a few hours later.


an Irvine  Fuel Freighter at dock


our trip today

another tour boat


I think I am obsessed by these jelly fish .. I will have to google their name ...
I understand they sting .. ouch






silly guy he turned up side down !


Charlottetown Yacht Club we are at for a few nights.


at low tide this sailboat stuck on bottom and club boat pulled him off



a short walk and we discovered 1865 year old houses




one night of clam digging and Joe's t-shirt is this colour ...


1860's houses


white sail races at the club we are at 


Joe finally gets to steam him clams ... and I must say they went very good with
potatoe salad and bean salad !!!!


Moon Jelly fish and the red ones, that sting, have to find out the name.

There is no wifi at the boat, so I have to come to the club house, to send and receive, so I might be slow 
in returning messages !!

No comments:

Post a Comment